Blog Challenge: The Truth Is….
Truth is a harsh monster. I often get a lot of flack because of my unwillingness to sugar coat life. “Samantha, you are too blunt and for crying out loud must you say fuck so much”. I have always felt that I am more honest than blunt. I curb my potty mouth on my blog unless I am really angry, but for the most part, to say my language is salty would be far too kind. So, when the same friend who is quoted above suggested I do the “truth is” blog challenge I looked at her like she came from another planet. The truth is………..nobody fucking cares what I think but I am gonna put it out there anyway.
1. The truth is: I curse too much and I really don’t care what anyone else has to say about that.
2.The truth is: I am compassionate to a fault, but I will still tell you all about yourself when it is deserved.
3. The truth is: I am not antisocial, I just don’t like people.
4. The truth is: I am bitchy and I am okay with that.
5. The truth is: I blame myself for Maggie’s stillbirth
6. The truth is: I still have nightmares about basements.
7. The truth is: I should take the time to find a new therapist, but I won’t.
8. The truth is: Most of the smiles I give are fake.
9. The truth is: I don’t wear my “mask” as well as I once did.
10: The truth is: I care more than most people realize.
There are two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth .. not starting, and not going all the way. The Buddha